Don't have an account? Register Now
Terms of Service
Citation Critical (afterwards referred to as Critical) is a premier service offered by Citation Healthcare Labels, LLC, a subsidiary of AWT Labels & Packaging.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to the following:
- When submitting a request, you are booking a place in the Critical queue. The queue is time-slot driven . If the Critical milestones are not met, you may forfeit the communicated ship date as a result. Missing a slotted ship date may not result in a 1 to 1 time slot movement. (Example: missing a milestone by 1 day may result in the ship date moving back more than 1 day ).
- All materials must be submitted in the following standard formats: Provided label text must be submitted as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (.xlsx) file Randomization files or equivalents must be submitted as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (.xlsx) or as a plain text file (.txt) The official Critical timeline/milestone is as follows:
- Day 1: Critical submissions made before 9:30 AM will be assigned a Day 1 status. Critical Submissions made after 9:30 AM will be assigned a Day 0 status.
- Day 2: By C.O.B., Citation will provide proofs and Citation-formatted rand file(s) for review/approval.
- Day 3: By C.O.B., Approved Proofs and Citation-formatted rand file(s) must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day 3-5: Citation Order Process and Shipping
- Citation retains the right to reject any Critical submission for any reason, including (but not limited to):
An “Accepted” Critical request can be downgraded to “White-glove” or “Standard” status if specific criteria (as mentioned above) are not met – however the cost associated with the request will not be reduced or removed as a result.
- Incorrect formatting
- Queue saturation
- Request complexity